I started this blog to document the ups and downs of my life as a retired person. I am 62. I had to retire last year following a bad fall. My knees were damaged prior to the fall from the psoriatic arthritis I have been coping with for many years. As a result of the fall, I can no longer climb stairs or walk very far without much pain. In order to do my job, I had to walk far, over bumpy asphalt. When I got to my building, there were two flights of stairs to climb. I just couldn’t do it any more. So I decided to retire three years early.
Topics that I plan to discuss.
This list is just for starters. More topics will be added later.
- Cats (we have 7 and all have been adopted)
- Hacker Phone scam (Microsoft Tech Support, NOT!)
- How it happened to me
- How I got ahead of it and fended off any damages
- Links that I found useful
- What you can do if this group targets you
- Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (and other so-called invisible conditions).
- Skills that I am pursuing.
- The Family Genealogy Project
- Crafting for Profit
- Reiki Levels I and II Recertification
- Our Lodge and what we do